“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- FDA Crackdown of Bleach ‘Miracle’ Cure – Consumer Reports
- Bleach mix marketed as ‘miracle solution’ or ‘MMS’ sold on Walmart, Amazon websites through third-party vendors – HoustonChronicle.com
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – autism | Circa June 7, 2012
- Serbian Protests: Police Brutality Mapped | Balkan Insight
- GDE ĆE VAM DUŠA Tukli autističnog dečaka na biciklu | Srbija | Direktno