“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Meme: I am valid. I am whole. I am me. | The Autistic Avenger
- Fierce Autie: A Jewish Autistic’s Experience Visiting a Concentration Camp
- Fierce Autie: Hard of Hearing Autistic’s Views of the Autistic Community and Autism Community
- I’m New In The Psych Ward | Life 2.0
- Poetry & Prose From The Past | Life 1.0