“[I]ngesting these products is the same as drinking bleach. Consumers should not use these products, and parents should not give these products to their children for any reason.”FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Ned SharplessIndividuals who have taken MMS have supplied reports to the FDA. The subsequent list of potential side effects includes severe vomiting and diarrhea, life threatening hypotension (low blood pressure), and liver failure.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Interview: Mother of son who died after restraint at CA school | The Sacramento Bee
- Autistic Teen Missing Since Friday After Being Allowed To Walk Away From Group Home Has Been Found Safe | KXL
- Cincinnati Teen Arrested After Allegedly Making Up Story about Missing Autistic 13-Year-Old Who Never Existed
- The Virtual Choir: Watch a Choir Conductor Digitally Unite 3500 Singers from Around the World | Open Culture
- Chris Packham supports the inclusion of Neurodivergent hopes and ambitions in the UK’s Labour Party Manifesto. | Âûtistic News Feed