5. Newly elected MLA Steve Craig meets with anti-vaxxer, and posts about it
On Monday afternoon Sackville MLA Steve Craig posted on social media about a meeting with chiropractor Dr. Dena Churchill to talk about “vaccines, their effectiveness in prevention and people’s right to choose or not.” Churchill was fined $100,000 by the Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors this summer for professional misconduct related to her extensive public sharing of her anti-vaccination views. Craig deleted all posts within hours of posting, but thanks to Reddit user rbchimp, the screenshots will live on.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Parents are poisoning their children with Bleach | Ban Toxic Cures
- Collier school bus driver accused of hitting special needs stude – NBC2 News
- Mental health ‘warmlines’: Not hotlines, they help before a crisis
- Samoa Observer | Boy recovering from cancer dies to measles
- Find Out How This Canadian City Has Eliminated Homelessness