5. Newly elected MLA Steve Craig meets with anti-vaxxer, and posts about it
On Monday afternoon Sackville MLA Steve Craig posted on social media about a meeting with chiropractor Dr. Dena Churchill to talk about “vaccines, their effectiveness in prevention and people’s right to choose or not.” Churchill was fined $100,000 by the Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors this summer for professional misconduct related to her extensive public sharing of her anti-vaccination views. Craig deleted all posts within hours of posting, but thanks to Reddit user rbchimp, the screenshots will live on.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Dumping Kids with IEPs into General Education Classrooms is not Inclusion | Medium.com
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%