5. Newly elected MLA Steve Craig meets with anti-vaxxer, and posts about it
On Monday afternoon Sackville MLA Steve Craig posted on social media about a meeting with chiropractor Dr. Dena Churchill to talk about “vaccines, their effectiveness in prevention and people’s right to choose or not.” Churchill was fined $100,000 by the Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors this summer for professional misconduct related to her extensive public sharing of her anti-vaccination views. Craig deleted all posts within hours of posting, but thanks to Reddit user rbchimp, the screenshots will live on.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Vaccine-Preventable Disease Investments Could Produce 44-Fold ROI — Vax Before Travel
- Bosnians outraged by alleged abuse of children with special needs – Reuters
- Protesters decry Bosnia’s systemic” abuse of disabled kids | FOX13
- Protesters denounce Bosnia’s ‘systemic’ abuse of disabled kids – Columbian.com
- Germany Will Fine Parents Who Refuse to Vaccinate Their Children | American Council on Science and Health