The Church of Scientology announced it has opened a location in downtown Kansas City, at the City National Bank building at 1805 Grand Boulevard. The church bought the building in 2007 for a reported $4 million.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland
- Inside the infodemic: Coronavirus in the age of wellness
- Fierce Autie: 2020 Guest Quack: Dr. Kendra Becker-Musante
- OPINION: Autism Speaks’ rebranding co-opts neurodiversity | The Student Life
- 2020 Guest Quack: Sally Averkamp | Fierce Autie