I am encouraging all interested in the welfare of this great organization to attend tomorrow evening’s Annual Fresno NAMI membership meeting.
The current board’s executive leadership leads by using by-laws, positional power, and lies to lead this organization. Fresno NAMI needs a board that leads with personal power, compassion, and collaboration.
I encourage you to vote for new leadership, attend tomorrows meeting, and meet our new applicants. I hope to see you there…
Together we can make Fresno NAMI a household word…
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Teenager, 16, killed himself after being ‘relentlessly’ bullied for being autistic and gay | Daily Mail Online
- Spalding area’s Callum Brazzo is asking for your views ahead of the second anniversary of Autistic Lincs
- Fierce Autie: 2020 Guest Quack: Dr. Richard Boles
- Fierce Autie: Quackery Exposed: Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- A vaccine stored in Houston may work on coronavirus, awaits testing