I am encouraging all interested in the welfare of this great organization to attend tomorrow evening’s Annual Fresno NAMI membership meeting.
The current board’s executive leadership leads by using by-laws, positional power, and lies to lead this organization. Fresno NAMI needs a board that leads with personal power, compassion, and collaboration.
I encourage you to vote for new leadership, attend tomorrows meeting, and meet our new applicants. I hope to see you there…
Together we can make Fresno NAMI a household word…
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Grennon from Genesis 2 Cult not giving a damn and recommending MMS bleach to someone on blood thinners | Emma Dalmayne
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: How I Became Someone’s Inspiration Porn
- Parents’ Fear For Their Autistic Children in Bosnia and Hercegovina | NOVA BH
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: One Autistic Scout Defying other Leaders Doubts
- Who Was Max Benson? An Interview with His Mother, Stacia #ShineOnMax | The Aspergian | A Collective of Autistic Voices