The distributors of the anti-vaccination film Vaxxed have sent a cease-and-desist letter to an Irish advocate for autistic people who’s been speaking out against the movie. According to a letter they sent her, Cinema Libre Studios is trying to prevent Fiona O’Leary from “making any statement to any person” regarding the film.
– BS & The Quackery –
- William Shatner Lashes Out At Autistics Again | @AutismSpeaks Yearly Bully Escapade | #KindnessCounts
- William Shatner Bullies Autistic People Again | As Seen On Facebook
- 11-year-old with Autism committed under Baker Act at local middle school | WPEC
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop wellness products condemned by NHS chief
- Fierce Autie: Autistic History: Roby Mitchell