Note From Eve:
FFS, Bill Maher, just spouted his ‘opinion’ on vaccines being connected to autism and … thanks a lot Bill, here we go again.
The harm and damage done by these celebrity influencers to Autistic people needs to be acknowledged and halted.
Maher’s opinion on my people is oppressing, harmful and flares up the autistic stigma hate wave … Autistic people live this, not Bill Maher.
We do however get to live out the ripple effect of his bs opinions. Our Autistic kids get the bs from classmates on the playground.The bullying, the ugly … it never stops.
It’s utter bs that Bill Maher has an opinion that affects my entire family’s health care and incredibly insulting because we aren’t ‘Vaccine injured’ anything – rather we’re alive today w/o measles, mumps, ruebella, polio.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%
- Seattle families rush to meet Jan. 8 vaccination deadline for students – seattlepi.com
- Samoa Measles Outbreak Update: Are Things Finally Turning Around?