Note From Eve:
FFS, Bill Maher, just spouted his ‘opinion’ on vaccines being connected to autism and … thanks a lot Bill, here we go again.
The harm and damage done by these celebrity influencers to Autistic people needs to be acknowledged and halted.
Maher’s opinion on my people is oppressing, harmful and flares up the autistic stigma hate wave … Autistic people live this, not Bill Maher.
We do however get to live out the ripple effect of his bs opinions. Our Autistic kids get the bs from classmates on the playground.The bullying, the ugly … it never stops.
It’s utter bs that Bill Maher has an opinion that affects my entire family’s health care and incredibly insulting because we aren’t ‘Vaccine injured’ anything – rather we’re alive today w/o measles, mumps, ruebella, polio.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Cincinnati Teen Arrested After Allegedly Making Up Story about Missing Autistic 13-Year-Old Who Never Existed
- Chris Packham supports the inclusion of Neurodivergent hopes and ambitions in the UK’s Labour Party Manifesto. | Âûtistic News Feed
- Take Action | Pieology, Autism Speaks, Puzzle Pieces | In the Loop About Neurodiversity – Posts
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- As Seen On Facebook | How Long Before Scientists Realize Some Basic Facts About Autistics? – Âûtistic News Feed