CHATSWORTH, Georgia (WDEF) – A 12 year old boy with autism disappeared for hours on Halloween night, but thankfully, he was rescued by the efforts of his community. It was a dramatic scene forcing Matthew Hopkins family to go into panic mode along with what seemed like the entire Murray County community. Last night hundreds […]
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Salvador Dalí’s Iconic Deck of Tarot Cards Get Re-Issued: It’s Out Today | Open Culture
- Advocate Encourages Doubters To Use Jail Form To Meet With Sheriff’s : “Get Involved! Organize!” – Pete Earley
- Great Rock Albums of 1986: Jackson Browne- Lives in the Balance | 80smetalman’s Blog
- Let’s spell out Monday – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- 2 officials, teacher charged in autistic student’s death – Hartford Courant