Gardaí were called to a cinema in Dublin after a heated exchange between protesters and supporters of Vaxxed, a controversial film that claims vaccinating children causes autism.
Demonstrators from Autistic Rights Together, which points to the scientific consensus that there is no such link, protested outside the Tivoli cinema on Francis street in Dublin 8 and clashed with some of the film-makers.
Several protesters who bought tickets for the film were refused entry after they were identified as being linked to Fiona O’Leary, who organised the demonstration.
Gardaí monitored cars at the end of the street and an officer spoke to a member of the cinema staff. Ms O’Leary and another woman then followed the staff member to the door of the cinema and remonstrated…
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Dominic Lawson: To win the war on Covid-19 we must inoculate Britain against the absurd anti-vaxxers | Daily Mail Online
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – Autism | Circa November 1, 2016
- FDA: Florida church sold fake coronavirus cure | KGET 17
- Florida man and his sons charged with selling toxic chemical as a coronavirus cure to thousands | World & Nation | henryherald.com
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa July 13, 2016