On May 5th, 6258 RT (2017 CE), the VAXXED Death Cult came to Ireland.
As with any other cult the location of worship was kept secret, only to be disclosed to disciples who had paid their €25 (as an interviewer pointed out, ‘they are spreading the fear, but they are charging people for it’) two hours before the ceremony.
The cult was founded by Grand Wizard Andrew Wakefield who in the 1990s had applied for a patent for his own measles vaccine and subsequently tried to discredit the existing MMR vaccine by linking it to Crohn’s disease, autistic enterocolitis (which he had made up) and eventually autism. His fearmongering culminated in the 2016 anti-facts film VAXXED with which his followers managed to raise the Lord of Measles from the dead by providing him with sufficient child sacrifices. (For more information about Wakefield and VAXXED, click here.)
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Dominic Lawson: To win the war on Covid-19 we must inoculate Britain against the absurd anti-vaxxers | Daily Mail Online
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – Autism | Circa November 1, 2016
- FDA: Florida church sold fake coronavirus cure | KGET 17
- Florida man and his sons charged with selling toxic chemical as a coronavirus cure to thousands | World & Nation | henryherald.com
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa July 13, 2016