The following is one in a series of stories that won the then-St. Petersburg Times the 1980 Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting. In it, reporter Charles Stafford, who won the prize along with Bette Orsini, details how the Church of Scientology moved into Clearwater with big plans under a false name. The story, originally titled “Church entered Clearwater on path of deceit,” was published on December 20, 1979.
– Scientology –
- Wakefield Gets Message From Autistic Community In Paris | Louis Brunel, Crimson Âû
- Annual New Year’s Day Podcast with Mike Rinder – The Scientology Money Project
- Danny Masterson trying to dismiss stalking and harassment lawsuit | Calgary Herald
- Nicole Kidman almost got Tom Cruise to leave Scientology before the church split them up, claims report | MEAWW
- Autism activist reveals relief after taking on the Church of Scientology and winning