Although the warning signs of suicide can be subtle, they are there. By recognizing these signs, knowing how to start a conversation and where to turn for help, you have the power to make a difference – the power to save a life.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- #QuackWatch | FTC files complaint against California company for false COVID-19 treatment plan | WWLP
- Autistic History: Tony Attwood | Fierce Autie
- Schools Aren’t Going to Reopen This Fall – The Atlantic
- What to Know When Accessing Services for the First Time – Trans Autistic Feminist
- ‘Mental Illness Is Not An Excuse, But It Is A Reason’: How To Talk About Kanye West’s Behavior | Here & Now