Today I went hiking with my service dog, Ralph. I take him to the nature preserve because its quiet and it makes me feel like I am in the middle of the woods. I have taken him many times before. I have have had negative comments about Ralph until today. Its not like I do not clean up after him. I have a dog bag dispenser on my camelbak just for our hikes and they have garbage cans.
– Culture & Community –
- Corrected Headline: NASCAR’s Armani Williams never let ABLEISM stop his need for speed
- Trans adults more likely to be autistic, researchers find | News | The Times
- Products: Disability Portrayal Issues/Media | Research & Training Center on Independent Living
- Advocates For Deaf And Blind Laud Netflix’s New Playback Features : NPR
- Facemasks create challenges for deaf, hard of hearing | The State