Today I went hiking with my service dog, Ralph. I take him to the nature preserve because its quiet and it makes me feel like I am in the middle of the woods. I have taken him many times before. I have have had negative comments about Ralph until today. Its not like I do not clean up after him. I have a dog bag dispenser on my camelbak just for our hikes and they have garbage cans.
– Culture & Community –
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- “Jewish Neurodivergent Pride” by fierceautie | Redbubble
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%