Today I went hiking with my service dog, Ralph. I take him to the nature preserve because its quiet and it makes me feel like I am in the middle of the woods. I have taken him many times before. I have have had negative comments about Ralph until today. Its not like I do not clean up after him. I have a dog bag dispenser on my camelbak just for our hikes and they have garbage cans.
– Culture & Community –
- The High Stakes Of Unemployment And Inclusive Hiring
- Love On The Spectrum Is Getting A Second Season
- Cambodian American mental health data show need for culturally sensitive programs, community leaders say
- Bosnian documentary festival goes online with reduced feature lineup
- Neurodiversity in the Mainstream News | Neurodiversity News