Today I went hiking with my service dog, Ralph. I take him to the nature preserve because its quiet and it makes me feel like I am in the middle of the woods. I have taken him many times before. I have have had negative comments about Ralph until today. Its not like I do not clean up after him. I have a dog bag dispenser on my camelbak just for our hikes and they have garbage cans.
– Culture & Community –
- The Virtual Choir: Watch a Choir Conductor Digitally Unite 3500 Singers from Around the World | Open Culture
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- As Seen On Facebook | How Long Before Scientists Realize Some Basic Facts About Autistics? – Âûtistic News Feed
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings | Bored Panda
- Education for Parents & Caregivers available 24/7 with NAMI Basics OnDemand