As a Grand Rapids Community College associate professor was arraigned Friday on criminal charges related to the drowning death of his 16-year-old son, court records revealed a history of problems documented by Michigan Children’s Protective Services. Tim Koets, 50, was arraigned Friday on four criminal charges, including involuntary manslaughter. His son, Sam Koets, died March 28, 2019, after falling into the family’s backyard swimming pool, when his hands were bound, court records revealed.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Dumping Kids with IEPs into General Education Classrooms is not Inclusion | Medium.com
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com
- Victor Olivares, Board President: What Are You Doing To Bring Hope Back To NAMI Fresno?
- The Ghost Beneath Me: A Memoir Of Two Lives
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee