As a Grand Rapids Community College associate professor was arraigned Friday on criminal charges related to the drowning death of his 16-year-old son, court records revealed a history of problems documented by Michigan Children’s Protective Services. Tim Koets, 50, was arraigned Friday on four criminal charges, including involuntary manslaughter. His son, Sam Koets, died March 28, 2019, after falling into the family’s backyard swimming pool, when his hands were bound, court records revealed.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Meme: I am valid. I am whole. I am me. | The Autistic Avenger
- Fierce Autie: A Jewish Autistic’s Experience Visiting a Concentration Camp
- Fierce Autie: Hard of Hearing Autistic’s Views of the Autistic Community and Autism Community
- I’m New In The Psych Ward | Life 2.0
- Poetry & Prose From The Past | Life 1.0