As a Grand Rapids Community College associate professor was arraigned Friday on criminal charges related to the drowning death of his 16-year-old son, court records revealed a history of problems documented by Michigan Children’s Protective Services. Tim Koets, 50, was arraigned Friday on four criminal charges, including involuntary manslaughter. His son, Sam Koets, died March 28, 2019, after falling into the family’s backyard swimming pool, when his hands were bound, court records revealed.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Martyr Parents: For The Sake Of Your Child, Please Evolve | Eve Reiland
- School Security Officer Accused Of Abusing Child With Autism
- Murder charges: Stearns County mom silenced disabled child’s medical device alarm
- New trial ordered for NY millionaire in autistic son’s death
- Disability Community Joint Letter on ICE Forced Sterilizations