As a Grand Rapids Community College associate professor was arraigned Friday on criminal charges related to the drowning death of his 16-year-old son, court records revealed a history of problems documented by Michigan Children’s Protective Services. Tim Koets, 50, was arraigned Friday on four criminal charges, including involuntary manslaughter. His son, Sam Koets, died March 28, 2019, after falling into the family’s backyard swimming pool, when his hands were bound, court records revealed.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Melania Trump never cared Be Best was ‘hypocritical’: book
- Melania Trump’s indefensible defense of her bully husband – The Washington Post
- Melania Trump’s Rep Comments on Greta Thunberg Tweet | PEOPLE.com
- Greta Thunberg says she’s taking a break, but ‘not for long’ – CNN Video
- The Pure Spirit of Greta Thunberg is the Perfect Antidote to Donald Trump | The New Yorker