Most Autism charities are not what you think. The majority of them gank dollars, donations and invent hope for a ‘cure’ or ‘recovery’ to vulnerable parents.
Parents have been gamed for decades by Autism Charities. They’ve been manipulated, lied to and taught dangerous at-home toxic therapies to help their children ‘recover’ from autism.
These therapies have harmed, killed and are an incredible danger to Autistic children around the world.
These are NOT good organizations. Many are founded by folks who have a profitable interest in commodifying autism.
Now with the rise of the Autistic Civil Rights Movement, pressure from advocates have forced them to change their tactics. Now you can see the #BleachCult doing their work heavily in the ‘natural foods‘ and other ‘natural‘ products arena. They’ve even created a special non-profit to promote their quackery via “Autism Approved Foods.”
Make no mistake, no Autistic approved a damn thing about their food. And if you pay close attention, you’ll see the “Autism Diet” bs being promoted by these by flat earther- antivaxxer- bleachcult conspiracy theorists.
This organization ties back to JB Handley, his company Swander Pace Capital, Applegate, Hormel and just connected to every quackery woowoo snake oil con artist out there, including Andrew Wakefield and RFK Jr.
Don’t fall for the new gimick. This is the #bleachcult.
THE LIES, THE BULLYING AND THE BLEACH | MANY AUTISM CHARITIES ARE NON-PROFIT FRONTS FOR THE #BLEACHCULT | EVE REILAND
THE LIES, THE BULLYING AND THE BLEACH | BRANDS BANK BIG WITH AUTISTIC COMMODIFICATION.
AS SEEN ON FACEBOOK | APPLEGATE WE WILL NOT STAND FOR QUACKERY AND FAKE CURES. | FIERCE AUTIE
– BS & The Quackery –
- 📢 Call – To – Action !!! 🎸🎶 Alert Germany to Kerri Rivera ! | The Autistic Avenger – Home
- Kanye West Is ‘Struggling’ with Bipolar Disorder as Rapper Says He Wants to Be President | With Note via Eve Reiland #TheReal5150
- Feds charge Florida man, sons with selling fake virus cure | WSET
- Church of Scientology got up to $350k in taxpayer coronavirus bailouts despite being worth $2billion | Brinkwire
- MMS advocate Mark Grenon charged after selling bleach as COVID-19 cure – Business Insider