I was very late to the Zombieland franchise. I only watched the first one last year, despite having owned the DVD for at least two before that! Which, to be fair, was probably a Godsend, because it…
Source: Zombieland Double Tap Review –
– Culture & Community –
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- “Jewish Neurodivergent Pride” by fierceautie | Redbubble
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%