Booker Introduces Legislation to Help Eliminate Neglected Diseases of Poverty in United States Bill would be first to focus exclusively on these diseases in U.S. WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) today introduced the STOP (Study, Treat, Observe, and Prevent) Neglected Diseases of Poverty Act, legislation that would provide the necessary tools to address, and[…]
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Salvador Dalí’s Iconic Deck of Tarot Cards Get Re-Issued: It’s Out Today | Open Culture
- Advocate Encourages Doubters To Use Jail Form To Meet With Sheriff’s : “Get Involved! Organize!” – Pete Earley
- Great Rock Albums of 1986: Jackson Browne- Lives in the Balance | 80smetalman’s Blog
- Let’s spell out Monday – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- 2 officials, teacher charged in autistic student’s death – Hartford Courant