It may sound odd, but one of the things I miss most about living in New York City is the ability to hop on a bus or train, or walk a few blocks from home, and end up lounging in a forest, the cacophony of traffic reduced to a dim hum, squirrels bounding around, birds twittering away above.
– Culture & Community –
- AWN condemns TikTok “Autism Challenge”
- When the “Autism Community” advocates … Autistics suffer for it. Every. Time. | Eve Reiland
- Not A Fan of Autism Speaks Since 2008 | Eve Reiland
- Memoirs Of The Non-Neurotypical – Planet S
- Autism Speaks Is A Source of Ugly, Not The Solution for Autistics Being Bullied On Tik Tok. A$: Focus On Your Own Bullies & Mess. | Eve Reiland