It may sound odd, but one of the things I miss most about living in New York City is the ability to hop on a bus or train, or walk a few blocks from home, and end up lounging in a forest, the cacophony of traffic reduced to a dim hum, squirrels bounding around, birds twittering away above.
– Culture & Community –
- Great Rock Albums of 1986: Jackson Browne- Lives in the Balance | 80smetalman’s Blog
- Let’s spell out Monday – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- Reflections of a broken man – Jake Allen Sharp
- The Virtual Choir: Watch a Choir Conductor Digitally Unite 3500 Singers from Around the World | Open Culture
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video