Let’s lay some things out on the table so that we both know where we stand.
I don’t like you. Not necessarily the seed of your message, but the ways in which you choose to share it. I don’t like that you have used everything from the objectification of women’s bodies to the shaming of fat bodies, as well as sprinkling in a little exploitation of tragedies that have happened to real people. I don’t like that such a large percentage of the companion animals in your shelters are put to sleep, for reasons which I personally believe lie with an ideology death is better for them than to live with humans. There was also that time you preemptively celebrated about a virus that made people ‘allergic’ to meat, completely overlooking the fact that some people literally have to eat meat to survive (whether due to physical condition, a neurological difference that impacts food preferences, or due to poverty restricting dietary options). …
– BS & The Quackery –
- Anti-Vaxxer Protesting COVID Tests Berates Officer Who Pulled Her Over: ‘Jesus Is More Powerful Than You’
- Consumers should be alert to new scams during coronavirus crisis
- William Shatner is having a really hard time processing that he’s an ‘old white cis man’
- Alec Baldwin hosts an Instagram live with notorious anti-vaxxer | indy100
- Coronavirus: Poll says just 30% of Brits would definitely get vaccine – Business Insider