Abilene police say a mother left her blind and autistic child home alone — in feces covered room — while she was at a bar. Cassandra Lima, 31, was arrested Tuesday and charged with abandoning/endangering a child. Police were responding to a prowler call at 12:25 a. m. in the 2000 block of N 18th Street when they heard a loud scream coming from a house down the street. The officer looked through the window and saw a small child laying on the floor naked.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Study finds Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s World Mercury Project and Larry Cook’s Stop Mandatory Vaccinations bought 54 percent of the ads – The Washington Post
- Fake News Claim For Autism Speaks Revenue | John Greally
- #ShineOnMax Community-wide Candlelight Vigil for Max Benson, Sunday November 17 | The Aspergian | A Collective of Autistic Voices
- Interview: Mother of son who died after restraint at CA school | The Sacramento Bee
- Autistic Teen Missing Since Friday After Being Allowed To Walk Away From Group Home Has Been Found Safe | KXL