Did you know . . . People with disabilities occupy less than 0.45% of government leadership roles?
RICV has developed CLA out of our consumers’ desires to increase leadership and civic engagement among people with disabilities.
The CLA trains persons with disabilities to be board members of nonprofits, and members of government councils, commissions and boards. Learn more about CLA.
(1) Functions of a Nonprofit Board, (2)Robert’s Rules of Order, (3) Research & Networking, (4) Government Councils,(5) Community Leadership, and (6) Board Appointment.
Complete an application for a scheduled CLA Academy and/or set up your own two-day workshop. Contact us for more details.
Online training system available. Contact for details.
3008 North Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93703
TTY/TDD: (559) 221-2342
Fax: (559) 221-2340
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Interview: Mother of son who died after restraint at CA school | The Sacramento Bee
- Autistic Teen Missing Since Friday After Being Allowed To Walk Away From Group Home Has Been Found Safe | KXL
- Cincinnati Teen Arrested After Allegedly Making Up Story about Missing Autistic 13-Year-Old Who Never Existed
- The Virtual Choir: Watch a Choir Conductor Digitally Unite 3500 Singers from Around the World | Open Culture
- Chris Packham supports the inclusion of Neurodivergent hopes and ambitions in the UK’s Labour Party Manifesto. | Âûtistic News Feed