Did you know . . . People with disabilities occupy less than 0.45% of government leadership roles?
RICV has developed CLA out of our consumers’ desires to increase leadership and civic engagement among people with disabilities.
The CLA trains persons with disabilities to be board members of nonprofits, and members of government councils, commissions and boards. Learn more about CLA.
(1) Functions of a Nonprofit Board, (2)Robert’s Rules of Order, (3) Research & Networking, (4) Government Councils,(5) Community Leadership, and (6) Board Appointment.
Complete an application for a scheduled CLA Academy and/or set up your own two-day workshop. Contact us for more details.
Online training system available. Contact for details.
3008 North Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93703
TTY/TDD: (559) 221-2342
Fax: (559) 221-2340
– Divergent News & Notes –
- 1,150 Free Movies Online: Great Classics, Indies, Noir, Westerns | Open Culture
- Coronavirus: temporary changes to the Mental Health Act
- Today, Support Artists Impacted By the Covid-19 Pandemic | Bandcamp Daily
- Stop The Deportation Of Vulnerable Autistic Man Osime Brown! | Petition
- Issues with Quarantine – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog