Did you know . . . People with disabilities occupy less than 0.45% of government leadership roles?
RICV has developed CLA out of our consumers’ desires to increase leadership and civic engagement among people with disabilities.
The CLA trains persons with disabilities to be board members of nonprofits, and members of government councils, commissions and boards. Learn more about CLA.
(1) Functions of a Nonprofit Board, (2)Robert’s Rules of Order, (3) Research & Networking, (4) Government Councils,(5) Community Leadership, and (6) Board Appointment.
Complete an application for a scheduled CLA Academy and/or set up your own two-day workshop. Contact us for more details.
Online training system available. Contact for details.
3008 North Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93703
TTY/TDD: (559) 221-2342
Fax: (559) 221-2340
– Divergent News & Notes –
- The Ghost Beneath Me: A Memoir Of Two Lives
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%
- You Might Be Wondering If It’s OK To Stim In Public … | Not An Autism Mom
- Annual New Year’s Day Podcast with Mike Rinder – The Scientology Money Project