Stem Cells. This is a quack cure that is not talked about as much as it should be. Stem cell therapy and research only valid for the treatments of blood and bone marrow cancer. That is it. But the quack peddlers are pushing it for autism. Yes you read this right.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- “Jewish Neurodivergent Pride” by fierceautie | Redbubble