Stem Cells. This is a quack cure that is not talked about as much as it should be. Stem cell therapy and research only valid for the treatments of blood and bone marrow cancer. That is it. But the quack peddlers are pushing it for autism. Yes you read this right.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- GRAPHIC: Utah police release footage after officers shoot 13-year-old boy video:
- Mother of autistic boy sues Worcester police after bone broken, records withheld
- Student org reckons with mental health concerns
- Bosnia to Prosecute Media for Revealing Srebrenica Witness’s Identity
- Report: Marijuana led to 1 in 10 arrests in South Dakota in 2018