The mother of an 8-year-old autistic boy is demanding answers from Washington Local Schools after she said a teacher assaulted her son at Jackman Elementary.
The Sept. 26 incident also has led to him being out of class for the following 14 days, Lindsy Lockett said.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Trump administration will let homeless shelters refuse transgender people / LGBTQ Nation
- Risk markers for suicidality in autistic adults | Molecular Autism
- ‘I might not be here without them’: Photos help fight the stigma of antidepressants | Metro News
- #ShowUsYourMeds Campaign | Autistic Inclusive Meets
- Disability rights activists rally around wife of quadraplegic man with covid-19 who sought continued treatment – The Washington Post