The mother of an 8-year-old autistic boy is demanding answers from Washington Local Schools after she said a teacher assaulted her son at Jackman Elementary.
The Sept. 26 incident also has led to him being out of class for the following 14 days, Lindsy Lockett said.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience