TORONTO — The medical arguments for vaccinating children against infectious diseases are overwhelming, but they still fail to convince a significant number of parents who seek exemptions in provinces that require shots for kids in school.
It’s the reason Toronto Public Health is now asking Ontario to no longer allow people to opt-out for religious or philosophical reasons — objections that some scholars claim can’t actually be traced to Biblical or academic sources.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Bosnians outraged by alleged abuse of children with special needs – Reuters
- Protesters decry Bosnia’s systemic” abuse of disabled kids | FOX13
- Protesters denounce Bosnia’s ‘systemic’ abuse of disabled kids – Columbian.com
- Germany Will Fine Parents Who Refuse to Vaccinate Their Children | American Council on Science and Health
- Measles epidemic sparks state of emergency in tourist hotspot popular with Australians | Daily Mail Online