TORONTO — The medical arguments for vaccinating children against infectious diseases are overwhelming, but they still fail to convince a significant number of parents who seek exemptions in provinces that require shots for kids in school.
It’s the reason Toronto Public Health is now asking Ontario to no longer allow people to opt-out for religious or philosophical reasons — objections that some scholars claim can’t actually be traced to Biblical or academic sources.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Anti-Vaxxer Protesting COVID Tests Berates Officer Who Pulled Her Over: ‘Jesus Is More Powerful Than You’
- Facebook internal investigation finds millions of members in QAnon groups | Mashable
- Wear Your Mask, Support The Health Of Your Community
- Consumers should be alert to new scams during coronavirus crisis
- Spanish Cannabis Approved for Import to Germany | Cannabis Industry Journal