The medical arguments for vaccinating children against infectious diseases are overwhelming, but they still fail to convince a significant number of parents who seek exemptions in provinces that require shots for kids in school.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Protesters decry Bosnia’s systemic” abuse of disabled kids | FOX13
- Protesters denounce Bosnia’s ‘systemic’ abuse of disabled kids – Columbian.com
- ‘I’m going to bash the autism out of your kids’ – Mother ‘living in fear’ after threatening call – Independent.ie
- Anti-vaxxer Penrith Panthers WAG sparks fury with $2000 ‘wellness’ program
- Press conference on situation of abuse of children living in institution in Bosnia, Herzegovina. | Danijela Turner