This column was originally published in the June 23, 2009, edition of the then-St. Petersburg Times as part of The Truth Rundown series.
Either several former ranking, long-term members of the Church of Scientology have all simultaneously decided to lie to the St. Petersburg Times, in a thorough, orchestrated and masterful conspiracy …
Or else they are not lying, and they confirm that the church is led by a man, David Miscavige, with serious issues of power and paranoia, even given to not-infrequent physical attacks, all of which permeate the culture of the church’s upper echelons.
– Scientology –
- Annual New Year’s Day Podcast with Mike Rinder – The Scientology Money Project
- Danny Masterson trying to dismiss stalking and harassment lawsuit | Calgary Herald
- Nicole Kidman almost got Tom Cruise to leave Scientology before the church split them up, claims report | MEAWW
- Autism activist reveals relief after taking on the Church of Scientology and winning
- A-J: What Scientology Wants to Know Before It Approves You to Receive Services – The Scientology Money Project