This column was originally published in the June 23, 2009, edition of the then-St. Petersburg Times as part of The Truth Rundown series.
Either several former ranking, long-term members of the Church of Scientology have all simultaneously decided to lie to the St. Petersburg Times, in a thorough, orchestrated and masterful conspiracy …
Or else they are not lying, and they confirm that the church is led by a man, David Miscavige, with serious issues of power and paranoia, even given to not-infrequent physical attacks, all of which permeate the culture of the church’s upper echelons.
– Scientology –
- “Know More About Drugs” Billboard Campaign Funded By Prominent Scientologist | Circa Sept 2019
- Ties to Russian Organized Crime Alleged in Blockbuster New Lawsuit Against Scientologist-Owned GPB Capital – The Scientology Money Project
- Scientology building opens in downtown Kansas City | The Kansas City Star
- Church of Scientology Taking over a Florida City Faster Than Anyone Thought | David Gee | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
- Scientologist-Owned GPB Capital Update: Kinnie Ma IRA vs. GPB Capital, David Gentile, Jeffrey Schneider, Mark Martino, et. al. – The Scientology Money Project