A British man who claims that diluted bleach can treat autism has been dropped from a conference in Waterford next month.
The Open Minds Ireland Conference includes speakers on topics including “natural health,” “exposing corruption” and “life mysteries”.
Clive de Carle, who describes himself as a specialist in health mastery, was dropped for speaking of the potential benefits of miracle mineral solution (MMS), a type of diluted bleach produced by mixing two chemicals. There is no scientific evidence that it works and it can be actively harmful.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com