Being a parent is rewarding, but it takes hard work and commitment. More so, if you happen to have a special needs child such as autism or any other disability. Their care and well-being are tougher to navigate, and some parents are easily swayed by cures that claim to work wonders for their child’s condition. Many vulnerable parents have taken to Facebook to connect with other parents of autistic kids by forming groups that promote all kinds of fake cures as a solution to their problems. Popular among them is the use of chlorine dioxide that is found in bleach and harmful when consumed by humans.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Take Action | Pieology, Autism Speaks, Puzzle Pieces | In the Loop About Neurodiversity – Posts
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- Ties to Russian Organized Crime Alleged in Blockbuster New Lawsuit Against Scientologist-Owned GPB Capital – The Scientology Money Project
- FDA warn about ‘life threatening’ side effects of ‘miracle’ cure
- Prosecute Makers Of Vaxxed For Hate Speech Against Autistic People | Circa 2017