A Missouri man started a GoFundMe page to raise money for legal fees to help stop his ex-wife from forcing their two autistic sons to drink a form of bleach called “Miracle Mineral Solution” as a purported “cure.” So far, the father has only raised $175 of the $7,500 goal.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland
- Inside the infodemic: Coronavirus in the age of wellness
- Fierce Autie: 2020 Guest Quack: Dr. Kendra Becker-Musante
- OPINION: Autism Speaks’ rebranding co-opts neurodiversity | The Student Life
- 2020 Guest Quack: Sally Averkamp | Fierce Autie