Autism Society of America was established in 1986 by Bernard Rimland, Ivar Lovaas, Ruth Sullivan and a small group of parents of autistic children. Two of those names should sound familar. Bernard Rimland was the creator of the DAN protocol and Ivar Lovaas was the creator of ABA and Conversion Therapy. That should say enough about the organization.
– Culture & Community –
- The High Stakes Of Unemployment And Inclusive Hiring
- Love On The Spectrum Is Getting A Second Season
- Cambodian American mental health data show need for culturally sensitive programs, community leaders say
- Bosnian documentary festival goes online with reduced feature lineup
- Neurodiversity in the Mainstream News | Neurodiversity News