Autism Society of America was established in 1986 by Bernard Rimland, Ivar Lovaas, Ruth Sullivan and a small group of parents of autistic children. Two of those names should sound familar. Bernard Rimland was the creator of the DAN protocol and Ivar Lovaas was the creator of ABA and Conversion Therapy. That should say enough about the organization.
– Culture & Community –
- 1,150 Free Movies Online: Great Classics, Indies, Noir, Westerns | Open Culture
- Today, Support Artists Impacted By the Covid-19 Pandemic | Bandcamp Daily
- Stop The Deportation Of Vulnerable Autistic Man Osime Brown! | Petition
- Issues with Quarantine – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog
- Deaths of disabled children are no less tragic