Autism Society of America was established in 1986 by Bernard Rimland, Ivar Lovaas, Ruth Sullivan and a small group of parents of autistic children. Two of those names should sound familar. Bernard Rimland was the creator of the DAN protocol and Ivar Lovaas was the creator of ABA and Conversion Therapy. That should say enough about the organization.
– Culture & Community –
- The Virtual Choir: Watch a Choir Conductor Digitally Unite 3500 Singers from Around the World | Open Culture
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- As Seen On Facebook | How Long Before Scientists Realize Some Basic Facts About Autistics? – Âûtistic News Feed
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings | Bored Panda
- Education for Parents & Caregivers available 24/7 with NAMI Basics OnDemand