A mother in mourning is searching for answers two months after her autistic son died at William T. Dwyer High School. Kedar Williams was the light of Megan Williams’ life. Even on Thursday, she is so heartbroken she couldn’t talk to CBS12 News about it on camera. “I would describe him as her whole world. She loved, attended, doted on him,” said Sia Baker-Barnes, Megan Williams’ attorney.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- How to Fight Health ‘Cures’ Online – The New York Times
- The Anti-Vaxx Industry: How Big Tech powers and profits from vaccine misinformation | CCDH
- YouTuber Myka Stauffer Reveals the Problem with White Adoptive Parents | Bitch Media
- #QuackWatch | Tulare County Man Indicted for Falsely Marketing Herbal Mixtures as FDA-Approved Treatment for COVID-19 | USAO-EDCA | Department of Justice
- Nyle Dimarco Developing Comedy About Deaf Man At Spectrum – Deadline