A mother in mourning is searching for answers two months after her autistic son died at William T. Dwyer High School. Kedar Williams was the light of Megan Williams’ life. Even on Thursday, she is so heartbroken she couldn’t talk to CBS12 News about it on camera. “I would describe him as her whole world. She loved, attended, doted on him,” said Sia Baker-Barnes, Megan Williams’ attorney.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- I’m New In The Psych Ward | Life 2.0
- Poetry & Prose From The Past | Life 1.0
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.