Hello and welcome to the David Snape Show, your essential radio show for Bourne and the surrounding areas.
On this weeks show:
- We talk about World Mental Health Day and how I am conquering my next big challenge.
- We also talk about homelessness and having a chat to Tim Gregory from Love and Humanity Peterborough, he defiantly goes that extra mile.
- Celebrate some amazing local stories, new artist showcase and Joh Denver’s Greatest Hits for our Vinyl Verdict.
- We also have an interview with Michelle Born about The Houndogs coming to Bourne Corn Exchange on 18th October.
- We also have an interview with Linda Nightingale about Healthy Holistic Happiness and about laughter yoga.
Hope you enjoy the show.