“The societal lack of understanding on what autism actually means is also a huge part of the problem. So good legislation is extremely important. Parents are an instrumental part of making that happen. But I do think that autistic people should play as big a role as possible considering these issues most directly affect them so we need to make sure we are always listening,” she said.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Grennon from Genesis 2 Cult not giving a damn and recommending MMS bleach to someone on blood thinners | Emma Dalmayne
- Parents’ Fear For Their Autistic Children in Bosnia and Hercegovina | NOVA BH
- Collaboration aims to helps people with autism | News, Sports, Jobs – Williamsport Sun-Gazette
- Two Groups Finance Over Half Of Facebook’s Anti-Vax Ads – SkyStatement
- US states saw drop in vaccine rates for children as anti-vaxx theories spread – SkyStatement