“The societal lack of understanding on what autism actually means is also a huge part of the problem. So good legislation is extremely important. Parents are an instrumental part of making that happen. But I do think that autistic people should play as big a role as possible considering these issues most directly affect them so we need to make sure we are always listening,” she said.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Fierce Autie: 2020 Guest Quack: Dr. Richard Boles
- Fierce Autie: Quackery Exposed: Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- A vaccine stored in Houston may work on coronavirus, awaits testing
- Coronavirus Impact: Closing Borders May Not Slow Virus: Baylor College of Medicine – Bloomberg
- Dr. Peter Hotez: As coronavirus spreads, the US is not fully prepared, but here is how we can be | Fox News