A 16-year-old boy with autism is back with his family. The Broward Sheriff’s Office launched a search for Jack Brown on Monday. He was last seen at Deerfield Beach High School just before noon on Monday, according to the sheriff’s office. Deputies said he was located Tuesday morning and returned to his family.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Would You Trust Your Child With This Anti-Vax Ex-Doctor?
- From The Archives | e-speaks Autism Speaks Newsletter | Circa May 9, 2008
- The Archives | e-speaks Newsletter from Autism Speaks | Circa October 10, 2008
- Mumps Cases Hit Decade High In England In The Wake Of Anti-Vaxxer Misinformation | IFLScience
- Vaccines can prevent fatal complications from measles, study affirms | | foxcarolina.com