Teresa Fenech, a nursing chief at NHS England, admitted the failings in a review that was sparked after revelations that a 17-year-old with the condition, named Bethany, was being fed through a hatch.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Taking toxic bleach MMS has killed 7 people in the US, Colombian prosecutors say — far more than previously known
- #QuackWatch | Federal Trade Commission charges Porterville company with false advertising – The Sun-Gazette Newspaper
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Daily Roundup – Aug 12, 2020 | BioSpace
- Two Florida Men Arrested For Selling Fake COVID-19 Cure
- ‘Archbishop’ of Florida church selling bleach ‘miracle cure’ arrested with son