A small group of autistic protesters attended a fundraising walk in Richmond, B.C., on Sunday to voice their concerns about how they are represented by organizations meant to support them and their families.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Anti-vaccination groups still crowdfunding on Facebook despite c – WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports
- School gates ‘breeding ground’ for vaccine myths, says NHS chief | Society | The Guardian
- California Governor Signs Marijuana Tax Fairness Bill But Vetoes Cannabis In Hospitals
- Sia: Addictions, A Misdiagnosed Bipolarity And A New Ailment
- Katie Price joins son Harvey on stage at Autism’s Got Talent charity event | Daily Mail Online