Two autistic voices have risen to prominence in the mainstream media: Greta Thunberg, teen climate change activist, and Kodi Lee, the blind autistic musician and singer who recently won the popular show, America’s Got Talent.
Both of these autistic young people are amazing, but this article isn’t about them or their achievements. This article is about the reaction from the general public and my autistic perspective about those reactions.
– Culture & Community –
- Finishing NaNoWriMo And Buying Comics Reading Vlog – YouTube
- Self-Help for Adult Autistics in upcoming Book – YouTube
- Autistic Creations | fierceautie | Redbubble
- Getty Images and Verizon Media award $40,000 in prizes to five photographers, as part of first-ever Disability-Focused Creative Bursary
- Take Action: Stop Autism Speaks from Dictating Canadian Autism Policy!