Outside a Long Beach courtroom last month, Nicole Thibeau hugged one of her former students, a 20-year-old man with autism still trying to make sense of why he’d spent a night in jail.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Democrats push to update school immunization schedule over objections from antivaxxers, GOP – Virginia Mercury
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland
- Inside the infodemic: Coronavirus in the age of wellness
- Dear Me: A Letter To My 16-Year-Old Self | Life 2.0
- I’m Not a “Picky Eater,” I’m a Sensory Eater. – In the Loop About Neurodiversity