Outside a Long Beach courtroom last month, Nicole Thibeau hugged one of her former students, a 20-year-old man with autism still trying to make sense of why he’d spent a night in jail.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Mental Health And Police Violence: How Crisis Intervention Teams Are Failing
- Structural Violence, Social Justice, and Mental Illness
- COVID-19 Update: Co-Chairs of Suicide Prevention Council of SLO County Address Mental Health, Suicide Prevention
- Buffalo councilmember calls for collaboration to address mental health and drug abuse disorders
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87