The Last Supper…The Birth of Venus…The Mona Lisa…American Gothic, Grant Wood’s celebrated depiction of two Depression-era Iowa farmers, holds its own against those iconic European works as one of the world’s most parodied artworks.
– Culture & Community –
- Communal Cherub Acapellas: An account of being autistic and LGBTQ+
- Disney wins lawsuit over mother’s fight for autistic son to ride attractions without wait – Orlando Sentinel
- Autism Is an Identity, Not a Disease: Inside the Neurodiversity Movement
- Autistic doctors – we’re not exactly as portrayed on TV
- Giving Monica A Voice | Fundraiser by Shurrell Berdan