Human beings got along perfectly well for hundreds of millennia without standardized taxonomies of color, but they didn’t do so in a globally connected culture full of logos, brands, and 24/7 screens.
– Culture & Community –
- Communal Cherub Acapellas: An account of being autistic and LGBTQ+
- Disney wins lawsuit over mother’s fight for autistic son to ride attractions without wait – Orlando Sentinel
- Autism Is an Identity, Not a Disease: Inside the Neurodiversity Movement
- Autistic doctors – we’re not exactly as portrayed on TV
- Giving Monica A Voice | Fundraiser by Shurrell Berdan