An author that formerly lived in Eldersburg used his book called A Mommy, A Daddy, Two Sisters, and A Jimmy: Autism and the Difference it Makes to describe life in Carroll while raising his autistic son.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Video: Raid At Bradenton Church Selling Fake COVID-19 Cure | WFLA News Channel 8
- Father and Sons Charged in Miami Federal Court with Selling Toxic Bleach as Fake “Miracle” Cure for Covid-19 and Violating Court Orders | USAO-SDFL | Department of Justice
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Daily Roundup July 8, 2020 | FDA
- FBI raids church; 4 charged for fake COVID cure – South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- Federal agencies, hazmat crews respond to Florida church selling COVID-19 ‘miracle solution’