An author that formerly lived in Eldersburg used his book called A Mommy, A Daddy, Two Sisters, and A Jimmy: Autism and the Difference it Makes to describe life in Carroll while raising his autistic son.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Anti-Vaxxers Want People To Stop Calling Them Anti-Vaxxers
- Internet Mocks Anti-Vaccination Group Complaining That ‘Anti-Vaxxer’ Label is ‘Derogatory’ – Sputnik International
- Anti-vaxxer group CrazyMothers ridiculed for begging the internet to drop the term ‘anti-vaxxer’ | Herald Publicist
- Florida parents opposed to school vaccinations smear politicians who fight for public health – South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- Dinowitz Gets Dem Club Backing, Faces Continued Anti-Vaxxer Backlash – Norwood News