Not parody: Fox 4 KC has a real story that somehow has not yet been removed about One Local Mom who thinks drinking industrial bleach helps with her kids’ autism.
Far from being framed as a tragic story about a confused mother poisoning her children, this piece (headline: “Better thanks to bleach? Lenexa mom says chemical mix significantly improved son’s autism”) attempts to both-sides the issue, in effect putting this woman’s fringe, dangerous anti-vax beliefs on par with the scientific knowledge of medical professionals.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oleandra – The New COVID Snake Oil – Science-Based Medicine
- Hillicon Valley: TikTok employee to file lawsuit | Pinterest adds first Black member to board of directors | Amazon expanding offices | TheHill
- “We’re Not Scared” Hundreds of Anti-Maskers Manifest in Spain’s Madrid to Protest Against Mandatory Face Masks
- US government slow to act as anti-vaxxers spread lies on social media about coronavirus vaccine | Health | albanyherald.com
- One of Trump’s ex-wives has jumped on the Bill Gates vaccination conspiracy bandwagon: report – Raw Story