Not parody: Fox 4 KC has a real story that somehow has not yet been removed about One Local Mom who thinks drinking industrial bleach helps with her kids’ autism.
Far from being framed as a tragic story about a confused mother poisoning her children, this piece (headline: “Better thanks to bleach? Lenexa mom says chemical mix significantly improved son’s autism”) attempts to both-sides the issue, in effect putting this woman’s fringe, dangerous anti-vax beliefs on par with the scientific knowledge of medical professionals.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com