If you’re reading this, chances are good that you live in the modern world, or at least visit it from time to time. But what do I mean by “modern”? It’s a too-broad term that always requires a definition.
– Culture & Community –
- Autism As We Live It | Autistic Avenger
- My Experience With Abelism, and Homophobia in the 1990’s | Fierce Autie
- Identity Language: Know What You’re Supporting | Autistic Avenger
- Is Autism Speaks Capable of Change? – In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- Exploiting Autistic Children Online is Not “Cute” or “Family Friendly.” – In the Loop About Neurodiversity