LENEXA, Kan. — What if we told you there’s a product on the market that people claim can significantly improve health ailments — simply by drinking it?Now what if we told you it’s a form of bleach?A Lenexa mother is accused of giving a solution, known as MMS or Miracle Mineral Solution, to two of her autistic sons and is now coming under fire for it.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Study finds Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s World Mercury Project and Larry Cook’s Stop Mandatory Vaccinations bought 54 percent of the ads – The Washington Post
- Take Action | Pieology, Autism Speaks, Puzzle Pieces | In the Loop About Neurodiversity – Posts
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- Ties to Russian Organized Crime Alleged in Blockbuster New Lawsuit Against Scientologist-Owned GPB Capital – The Scientology Money Project
- FDA warn about ‘life threatening’ side effects of ‘miracle’ cure