LENEXA, Kan. — What if we told you there’s a product on the market that people claim can significantly improve health ailments — simply by drinking it?Now what if we told you it’s a form of bleach?A Lenexa mother is accused of giving a solution, known as MMS or Miracle Mineral Solution, to two of her autistic sons and is now coming under fire for it.
– BS & The Quackery –
- #QuackWatch | FTC files complaint against California company for false COVID-19 treatment plan | WWLP
- Autistic History: Tony Attwood | Fierce Autie
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – Autism | Circa October 23, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – Autism | Circa October 21, 2008
- ‘Mental Illness Is Not An Excuse, But It Is A Reason’: How To Talk About Kanye West’s Behavior | Here & Now