Toy maker Mattel has launched a new line of gender neutral dolls under the brand name “Creatable World.”
The doll is not male or female. The features do not reveal a gender. While the doll’s hair is short, it comes with a long-haired wig that can be added or taken away at will and a line of gender neutral clothing like hoodies, jeans, and T-shirts. Unlike the popular Barbie line, the dolls do not have breasts or a boy bump.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Meme: I am valid. I am whole. I am me. | The Autistic Avenger
- Fierce Autie: A Jewish Autistic’s Experience Visiting a Concentration Camp
- Fierce Autie: Hard of Hearing Autistic’s Views of the Autistic Community and Autism Community
- I’m New In The Psych Ward | Life 2.0
- Poetry & Prose From The Past | Life 1.0