“If you’re trying to get rid of autism, you’re trying to get rid of us.”
— Julia Bascom, executive director of the Autistic Self Advocacy Network, a Washington, D.C.-based group that is run by autistic people, including herself.
– Autistic Self-Advoacy Network | ASAN –
- ASAN Opposes the RESPONSE Act
- Students With Autism Get Virtual Reality Lessons in How to Interact With Police – Education Week
- Announcing Dora Raymaker! Purchase your Gala tickets today! | ASAN
- About The Autism Cares Act | In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- Powerful Women Paying it Forward: raceAhead | Fortune