When Lizzie Acevedo’s fraternal twin sons, now 15, were newly diagnosed with autism, she was hopeful about diets and vitamin injections that were being touted as miracle treatments or even cures.
– Autistic Self-Advoacy Network | ASAN –
- ‘I Am Autism’ Advocacy Video Sparks Controversy – TIME | Circa November 6, 2009
- COVID-19 Cases At Group Homes, Institutions Going Untracked – Disability Scoop
- 101 Civil Rights Groups Call for Robust Funding for U.S. Postal Service – The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Voices from the spectrum: Autistic people deal with the coronavirus | Nation | fltimes.com
- How COVID-19 Is Making Daily Life Challenging for Those with Autism