When Lizzie Acevedo’s fraternal twin sons, now 15, were newly diagnosed with autism, she was hopeful about diets and vitamin injections that were being touted as miracle treatments or even cures.
– Autistic Self-Advoacy Network | ASAN –
- Announcing Dora Raymaker! Purchase your Gala tickets today! | ASAN
- About The Autism Cares Act | In the Loop About Neurodiversity
- Powerful Women Paying it Forward: raceAhead | Fortune
- No ABA Mandate for SLP Autism Board Certification! | Take Action! Petition
- Fox apologizes after conservative pundit calls activist Greta Thunberg ‘mentally ill’ – News – The Augusta Chronicle – Augusta, GA