I have been campaigning against quack treatments especially the toxic BLEACH product MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) also known as CD (Chlorine Dioxide) for six years now.
My campaign work has led to the prosecution of an MMS peddler in Ireland.
MMS is banned in Ireland since 2016.
I have helped in MMS investigations in other Countries also.
MMS Charlatans tell parents to poison their Autistic children with this bleach both orally and by way of an enema.
Some parents give MMS baths and make their children ingest MMS via a nebuliser.
Side effects include vomiting, nausea, diarrhoea, seizures, breathing problems, rashes, boils, hair loss, liver and kidney damage, changes in blood pressure, digestive issues and more.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Quack Myth Exposed: Autism is Autoimmune Encephilitis | Fierce Autie
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa October 7, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa October 6, 2008
- Snapshot | About Autism / Spectrum Disorders: Jenny McCarthy On Autism: The Celebrity Issue | Circa October 2, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa September 30, 2008