I have been campaigning against quack treatments especially the toxic BLEACH product MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) also known as CD (Chlorine Dioxide) for six years now.
My campaign work has led to the prosecution of an MMS peddler in Ireland.
MMS is banned in Ireland since 2016.
I have helped in MMS investigations in other Countries also.
MMS Charlatans tell parents to poison their Autistic children with this bleach both orally and by way of an enema.
Some parents give MMS baths and make their children ingest MMS via a nebuliser.
Side effects include vomiting, nausea, diarrhoea, seizures, breathing problems, rashes, boils, hair loss, liver and kidney damage, changes in blood pressure, digestive issues and more.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Anti-vaccination groups still crowdfunding on Facebook despite c – WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports
- School gates ‘breeding ground’ for vaccine myths, says NHS chief | Society | The Guardian
- Man Has Raised Only $175 to Stop Ex-Wife from Making Autistic Sons Drink Bleach | David Gee
- Nearly half of Americans take health and fitness advice from social media influencers, survey finds | Daily Mail Online
- #BleachCult Redux | Vegans join anti-vaxx campaign, say children should not be given vaccines as they are made from animal products | W/Note From Eve Reiland